Thursday, January 23, 2014

What I did wrong...

     I got myself into some major hot water tonight.  Daddy and I were having a "discussion" about our future (in terms of our career futures) and I was feeling very grown up and assertive.  I was beginning to let my tongue get ahead of me and I made the mistake of telling Daddy what to do.  That was wrong and as soon as the words were out of my mouth, I immediately regretted my decision to let them escape.
     Daddy's expression changed completely.  He grabbed me by the arm, brought me into the living stuck my pacifier in my mouth and put me in the corner.  :(  He told me that I was going to stand there and think about what I did and why he was so upset with me.  Then he went into the kitchen and set the timer for 20 minutes.   I did not like this at all.  I felt very small and ashamed.  I hung my head and stood there.  Daddy came up behind me several times to ask me to repeat why I was in the corner and why Daddy was upset with me.  At one point, Daddy came up behind me and pulled down the back flap of my jammies to expose my bottom.  I then had to remain the rest of the time in the corner with my bottom hanging out.  This, by the way, feels completely humiliating.  However, I suppose that was the point!
     Daddy says that I still have a VERY BIG spanking coming tonight after the kids are asleep.  I am not looking forward to that...but I know that whatever Daddy does is in my best interest.  I will fill you in on the rest of the night tomorrow...as Daddy says I have to write it all down as part of my punishment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment