Monday, February 3, 2014

What Daddy Did Last Night

     So when Daddy arrived home last night, he was bearing pizza!  Yummy!  But while I was eating, he kept staring at me.  As soon as I was finished, he asked me if I was ready to go upstairs.  I grimly nodded yes and got up and walked very slowly up the stairs.  When we got to the bedroom, he asked me AGAIN if I knew why we were having a "Learning Day."  I said "Yes, because I should NEVER tell Daddy what to do."  And then Daddy asked "Why should you never tell Daddy what to do?"  "Because Daddy is the decision maker."  I said meekly.   He nodded in agreement and motioned for me to come to him.
     Then he had me get up on the bed again, kneeling with my head down on a pillow and my bottom up in the air.  He proceeded to give me another "silent spanking" with a little more cream this time.  The burn was much more intense than last time.  Just as I began to protest, Daddy struck me with the paddle.  He spanked me 20 times with that huge horrible thing!  It is long, hard and very heavy! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!  Once it was finally over (which felt like an eternity) he hugged me and kissed me and told me he loved me.  I was not placated though.
     (Daddy said I forgot to add a part...I can't believe I forgot...after this spanking Daddy put in the anal plug.  And he DID NOT insert it gently!  I was REALLY pissed off about that!  It did NOTHING to help my attitude!)
     I did not react well to this punishment.  I should say, Daddy was not happy with my reaction to my punishment.  After Daddy disciplines me, I am usually much more humbled, loving, and I am usually very affectionate with Daddy.  This punishment had the opposite effect.  I was angry and silent and distant.  I should have known that my actions, at this point, would have VERY serious consequences.  Daddy was not going to stand for my sullen behavior.  After a few short minutes of tolerating my "attitude", he marched me right back upstairs...put me up on the bed, removed the plug, and used his finger to put a whole LOT of Bengay inside my bottom!  The burn was horrific and instantaneous.  I started wailing and writhing around on the bed like a freshly caught fish!  Daddy immediately scooped me up in his arms, and rocked me back and forth while I cried.  He kept repeating the words, "It's okay.  Daddy's here."
     We stayed that way for a while.  I cried, he rocked and soothed and comforted.  Eventually, the burning became less intense and Daddy brought me back downstairs and bundled me up on the couch next to him.  Once I had finally calmed down, I realized how tired I was, both mentally and physically.  So I just snuggled up next to Daddy and fell asleep.
     Right at this moment, Daddy is dropping the two kids off at school.  I know it is still a "Learning Day" and that when he comes home, it will start all over again.  But...he has promised no Bengay for the day.  :) that a good thing or a bad thing?  What ELSE does he have in mind??!!

1 comment:

  1. I would say thatbis a good thing , as to no bengay! Your a lot braver than me.

    (( hugs)))