Friday, January 10, 2014

The Beginning

     I am unsure of exactly how to do this "blog" thing, but I have been so filled with emotion and feelings on a certain subject that I had to find some form of release for it!  Let me preface this by saying that my husband and I have been together for 10 years...married for 6 and I love and value him and our children more than life itself.
     I have always (subconsciously of course!) wanted a and strong, authoritative man to take me in hand and teach me how to behave like a good little girl.  It's probably the reason I have been such a bitch all these years...always dominating the relationship until I found the one man who was actually "man" enough to push back! 
     Almost 2 months ago now my husband and I entered into a completely new phase of our relationship involving adult discipline.  I decided to give the greatest gift I have to give to my husband...myself.  I have submitted fully and completely to him.  This means not only sexually but as the head of our household.  He makes the rules and I obey them or I get punished for it.(Usually a good sound spanking.) My husband makes all the decisions for our family, and I am more than happy to let him do so.  He never makes decisions without talking to me and consulting my advice...but of course the final say on any subject is his.  I know that any decision that he makes will be in the best interest of me and our two children. 
     I have never felt so happy or fulfilled as I have in the past two months!  We have entered a new phase of our lives together and I don't regret it for one second.  I have never felt so safe and so loved as I do when I am curled up in Daddy's arms after a hard spanking.  He is always gentle and fair.  Never punishing me without cause (and believe me...sometimes I give him ENDLESS reasons to punish me!).
     Daddy loves and cherishes me...he tells me every day that I am the greatest gift he has ever received.  I know that he would never abuse the power he has over me...yet I know that he will correct and punish me when I need it and I expect no less. The way he calls me BabyDoll makes me shudder.  I feel safe, secure, loved and protected.  I love my Daddy and I am proud and honored to belong to him!
     I Will be posting and making changes, from time to time, so please be patient with me as I figure out this whole computer "blog" thing!  Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment