Monday, January 20, 2014

"Doll" Days...Part 1

     So needless to say, I was more than a little nervous for Daddy's return on Saturday afternoon.  I knew he had a BIG spanking planned for me and I was NOT looking forward to it.  When he got home, I made sure I was showered, shaved and dressed in my nightgown for Daddy.  He sent me to the bedroom and he followed behind me.  He bent me over the end of the bed and lifted my nightgown.  He then proceeded to lecture me about why I was receiving this spanking and how many sets I would receive for each infratction.  (To understand "sets" visit Daddy's blog)  He told me that I would be getting 20 sets of spankings!!!  12 of which were for not asking to go potty, four were for cursing and four were for disrespecting Daddy.  He spanked me long and hard, after which he stood me up, brushed the hair out of my eyes and held me tight.
      He then took me over to a changing area he had set up.  The first thing he did was to take my temperature.  (I don't think I need to tell you where he put the thermometer!)  It turned out that I had a small temperature and Daddy looked concerned.  (To be honest, my ear was aching and I didn't feel great, but I wasn't about to ruin our weekend together) and said that he would have to keep an eye on my temperature all weekend.  He then wrapped my sore bottom in a soft diaper.  He explained that this was not necessarily a "Learning Day" but that it would be a "Doll Day".  A "Doll Day" is a day (or period of time) in which I am Daddy's BabyDoll.  He diapers me, cuddles me and makes me feel loved and protected.   It is a time to give up ALL control to Daddy.
      I would like to clarify about the diaper situation. Though my Daddy puts me in a diaper, I am not expected to act like a baby.  (However just the act of wearing a diaper makes you feel VERY childlike)  I do not eat baby food, or crawl on all fours or play with toys.  I must still cook dinner, wash dishes, all my normal things,  just in a diaper.  It is the act of deciding when I would like to go to the bathroom that has been taken away from me.  As Daddy has explained it to me, making me wear the diaper is not about infantilizing me so much as it is the purpose of the diaper to remove all personal will from me.  I am to give up EVERYTHING to Daddy, not only myself but all of my most personal and intimate thoughts and actions.  Giving  up control of everything including your own bodily functions, is the fullest way to submit to someone.  Daddy knows that this is the hardest thing for me to accomplish, that is why he pushes me past my comfort zone.  He is pushing my boundaries to see if I am truly sincere in my submission to him.  Well I am.  No matter how hard, nor how uncomfortable or embarrassing something is, I will ALWAYS do what my Daddy asks of me.  And I will feel honored every day that he gives me that chance to obey him.
      The rest of Saturday was spent watching movies, drinking cocktails and snuggling (with several diaper changes and temperature readings thrown in  ;)  We went to bed fairly early and Daddy told me to get my rest.  He had BIG plans for his BabyDoll tomorrow...cringe!

                                                                   To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment