Thursday, February 6, 2014

What Do You Do With A Girl Who Won't Behave?

     Boy...was I in rare form last night!  I honestly don't know what had gotten into me...I was pushing Daddy WICKED far last night...and he pushed back.  I guess I was just in some sort of devilish mood or something.
     After Daddy returned home for the day, I immediately began to annoy him.  I was being smart-mouthed and very fresh.  I think Daddy said,"Excuse me?" about a dozen times.  I could not seem to help myself, or should I say, my MOUTH?!   There were times that even I didn't believe what I was saying!  Daddy seemed very patient and tolerant at first.  However, he was not going to let me get away with my childish behavior.  He brought me into the living room and bent me over the couch.  He gave me a few good hard spankings to try and adjust my attitude.  Daddy used only his hand, but it still brought tears to my eyes.
     One would think that this would be enough of a deterant to make me behave like a good girl for at least the rest of the night.  Well...you would be wrong.  This actually made me more obstinate and defiant than ever.  I believe Daddy was getting really exasperated with me and was almost to the limits of what he was going to put up with.  Daddy finally reached his limit when I actually tried to slap him.  *shudder*  I SHOULD NEVER have done that!  Daddy stopped my hand in mid-flight and from the look on his face I knew I was in for some serious sh--.  (Why do I DO these things?!)
     Daddy was SUPER mad.  He pulled me out of the kitchen and into the living room.  He shoved me into the corner.  He didn't care that the kids were in the next room.  This offense was SO BAD that he didn't care if I was embarassed by them seeing me standing there.  I stood there shamefully staring at the floor.  I didn't dare move from that spot.  I knew what I did was wrong...terribly wrong and yet I somehow could not help myself.  I cannot explain my actions, other than to say, that I have felt the need, lately, to test Daddy.  It probably has something, if not everything, to do with his preoccupation with work lately...but that is NO EXCUSE for my behavior.  I should NEVER raise my hand or even my voice to Daddy.  I am truly VERY sorry.  :(
     When Daddy came back into the living room, he took me out of the corner and bent me over the couch again.  He lifted my nightgown to expose my naked bottom and then left the room.  I could hear him rummaging around in the bathroom.  Ugh...I knew what that meant!  When he came back into the room, he proceeded to give me ANOTHER lecture about my behavior and what would and would NOT be tolerated.  I gave a tearful apology, but I knew that wouldn't stop what was coming.  Daddy spread my cheeks and applied MORE Bengay inside my bum.  He followed that up with a few HARD spankings right dead center where the cream was.   Let me tell you...THIS HURTS!  He then made me sit down right on my bottom.
     Well, all of this had definitely taken the fight out of me.  After that, I just sat there very quietly.  I was very tired and I just wanted to go to sleep.  Daddy brought me upstairs and tucked me in under the blankets.  He then took out the "Mute Button" and shoved it in my mouth.  He smiled and said, "Ha!  It works!"  He told me he would be up later to give me a GOOD spanking with the paddle, after our oldest was asleep.   And even though I was terribly nervous about what was to come, I somehow still managed to drift off to sleep.
     Daddy was either super kind...or super tired, but he never did paddle me last night.  (He went to sleep before our oldest son.)  But this morning when he left, he reminded me that our oldest would not be home tonight, and that the little one will sleep through ANYTHING!  My bottom is already quivering with nervous anticipation.  I know what is coming and I can't say that I don't deserve it...but I think the anticipation of a long hard paddling might be worse than the paddling itself.  But I WILL take my punishment like a good girl.  I broke several of Daddy's Rules and must face the consequences.   I am VERY SORRY DADDY.   I know what I did was wrong and I WILL try to be a good girl.  I promise.

P.S.  I will tell you all about my punishment tonight in tomorrow's installment!

2 comments: