Sunday, February 2, 2014

My Punishment

I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do .  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I Will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to so.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  I will never tell Daddy what to do.  Daddy is the decision maker.  

There! Over 100 times...I hope Daddy is happy.  :(
      

3 comments:

  1. Dag!

    Your daddy needs to start blogging or he should write a 100 times! Lol
    ( hope I at least got a chuckle)

    * hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Mel! I am always asking him to write more...don't know if it will ever happen! Maybe someday...*hopeful sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well lets hope he will write more.

    * hugs*

    ReplyDelete