Sunday, February 23, 2014

Daddy's Baby

     I usually wake up super early.  On school days I am used to waking up at 5:45 a.m. everyday to make breakfast and lunch for my boys and the habit just carries over into the weekends!   Daddy was good enough to wake up just enough to change me.  Thank goodness!  It's quite hard to get much done in a full overnight diaper!  :/   Daddy told me to enjoy the feeling of being dry, because it would be a LONG time before I felt it again.  *Yikes!*   He informed me this was a "Learning Day" and we were focused on my use of the word "No."  Daddy said that it was NOT to be tolerated and I would have to think about that as I had to stay in my wet diaper.  This was extremely unpleasant!
     So, the morning went on as usual; making breakfast, doing the dishes, laundry etc.  The longer the day went on, the longer my diaper got!  I was terribly uncomfortable and was feeling quite embarrassed by this point.  It was quite obvious that I had a diaper on...and a very WET one at that.  I kept importuning Daddy to change me.  Every time I pleaded with him, he just smiled, laughed and felt my diaper.  Every time he would say, "That's not full yet!"  I was to the point that I was almost in tears, when Daddy finally turned to me and said, "Would you like to be changed?"  Well, I can tell you, I was up the stairs like a shot!  I have never been so happy to be changed!
     What I hadn't thought about, was the fact that Daddy had a spanking prepared for changing time.  The first thing Daddy did, after taking off my wet diaper and cleaning me, was to take my temperature again.  *Ick!*   Then he picked me up and took me to the "other" side of the bed.  This is where Daddy performs his punishments.  He bent me over and asked me if I knew why this was a "Learning Day" and why I was being punished repeatedly.  I answered yes, meekly.  My body was already cringing for what was about to happen.  Daddy then paddled my bottom, repeatedly stopping to remind me of the reason for my punishment.  I know he didn't use full force...he was saving that for later.  But it was hard enough to cause small tears on my part.  Daddy then stood me up and hugged me.  He asked me if I was alright.  I nodded and he lifted my face to his and he kissed me gently on the lips.  He said, "Come on.  Let's put you in a fresh diaper."  Daddy is always so gentle when he is taking care of me!
     We then went out to run some errands.  When we got home...we had some dinner and drinks and just relaxed for a while.  Eventually, it was time for me to have my shower and present myself for inspection to Daddy.  So, I did just that.  I showered, shaved and then Daddy dressed me in my little "BabyDoll" dress and socks and hair ribbons; but NO diaper.  I knew what that meant.  Daddy ordered me upstairs to wait for him.  He told me to go upstairs and when I got there, I would know what position to assume.  When I reached the bedroom, the pillows were stacked in the middle of the bed, with one pillow on the other side.  I am meant to bend myself over the pillows in the middle, bottom up in the air, and my face goes into the other pillow...to muffle my screaming.  THIS would be a BAD punishment.  :(
     He paddled me VERY hard.  Stopping in between sets to scold me, take my temperature, and to see if I was okay. ( Oh, there was also some anal play, see Daddy's blog for details on that.) Sometimes I wish he would just keep going and get it over with!  When he stops repeatedly, a paddling seems to last forever!  (But in all honesty, I don't think I could take a paddling that hard without the breaks.)  By the time he was finished, I was quite humbled and contrite.  Daddy held me, loved me, and then diapered me.  After all of that, I was so tired, I just curled up on the couch next to my Daddy, he put my pacifier in my mouth and I fell right to sleep.
     I am so grateful to my Daddy for all his love, care and attention...I am SO LUCKY!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment