Monday, March 3, 2014

Place Your Bets!

     Any takers for under an hour?!  Even I can't believe THIS one!  Less than an hour after I posted yesterday, Daddy woke up.  He called me upstairs and motioned for me to join him in bed.  I crawled up beside him and snuggled in right under his chin.  He was so warm and smelled so good, I could have laid there forever.  We hugged and kissed and said all sorts of mushy things for a little while. Then he sat up and pulled me across his lap.  He slowly pulled down the backflap on my pajamas while saying, "Tsk, tsk, tsk.".  He gently rubbed my bottom with his hand while he told me how much he loved, cherished and adored me.  He then told me that I was owed some spankings from the last two days.  I had been mouthy (namely, the F-you incident), I had been cursing in general and there were a couple of other remarks which Daddy found disrespectful.  I have yet to learn to let my brain catch up to my mouth.  It tends to pop off on it's own, without the use of my brain!  :/
     Daddy then gave me 20 sets of hand spankings.  Going slowly but steadily.  Always making time to stop and ask me questions like, "WHO is your Daddy?" and "So you think you are a BIG girl?" and "Who is in charge?"  I gave back correct but hushed answers throughout my spanking.  When he was finished, he gently slid me off his lap and laid down next to me.  He put his arms around me and pulled me into him.  He kissed the top of my head and asked me if I was alright.  I looked up into his amazingly blue eyes and whispered , "Yes."  He smiled down at me and held me tighter. Is there ANY better feeling than this?  Safe and warm in the arms of the one you love...and being loved and cherished right back.  I am SO GRATEFUL for my Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment