Sunday, March 2, 2014

Behavioral Change-up

     On Saturday, Daddy had to go in to work for a little while, so we were apart for the first half of the day.  I was very conscientious, however, of making sure I called Daddy to ask to go potty and everything!  I was starting off the day on a good foot.  We were having company over and I was busy cooking, cleaning and getting ready.  I was far too busy to get myself into any REAL trouble!  :)
     When Daddy came home, I poured us some drinks and waited for our guests to arrive.  We were enjoying each other's company and joking around, as we often do.  I was having a nice time and just being silly and I forgot myself.  I jokingly told Daddy to "f__k off".  *Gulp!*  I IMMEDIATELY began apologizing before the words had even finished leaving my lips.  I pleaded and begged for forgiveness.  I said that I knew it was wrong, that I should NEVER have said it; that I didn't mean it and that I was SO sorry!  Daddy just glared at me.  I expected him to haul my butt upstairs...but then there was a knock at the front door...company. What timing eh?  Saved by the bell!  :)
     We had a nice time with our friends, and I had almost forgotten about my "little" infraction from earlier.  However, as soon as our company had departed, Daddy ordered me upstairs.  Needless to say, I remembered immediately and was more than a little scared.  When we got up to the bedroom Daddy began to undress me.  First unbuttoning my blouse, slowly and methodically.  He then unhooked my bra and slid it down my arms.  Then he unbuttoned my jeans and slid those down to my ankles.  He pushed me forcefully back onto the bed and pulled the jeans off my feet.  I now lay completely naked (except for socks!) on the bed.  I was literally frozen with fear of what was to come next.
     But to my surprise, Daddy pulled out a diaper.  He unfolded it, and as I arched my pelvis so he could slide it underneath me, his lips met mine!  Daddy's mouth was so warm and wonderful.  He gently kissed, licked and sucked "his" pussy until I was quite overcome...bad pun intended!  When I had finally stopped quivering, Daddy looked up at me and smiled.  I just giggled.  He then gently wrapped me up in a clean diaper.  Then Daddy dressed me in my pink footie pajamas with the ducks on them.  He put my pacifier in my mouth, and even put a ribbon in my hair.  When he was all finished, he stood back to admire his work.  He smiled and said, "My BabyDoll!"  A feeling of safety and warmth washed over me and I hugged Daddy as tightly as I could.  He kissed my head and whispered over and over again, "My BabyDoll."  I could not possibly feel any more content or at peace.
     When Daddy cares for me in this way, it changes my whole mindset, and I remember my place.  I am Daddy's BabyDoll.  I am NOT a big girl and should not act that way towards Daddy.  I need to be reminded (often) of my place in our relationship.  Daddy knew this.  He knew that what I had said to him could NOT be fixed by a mere punishment.  He knew that he needed to change my mindset and show me that I am his little girl.  And little girls don't talk that way...EVER!  For the rest of the night I was a perfect angel...and am STILL.  Just for the record!  ;)
     Any bets on how long this good behavior will last?!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment